Maintaining the confidentiality of personal data that come to our knowledge when you visit our site is one of our main concerns.
As the processing of personal data is unavoidable during the course of our business, we would like to assure you that the processing will take place in compliance with the principles of transparency and security of personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, in particular but without being limited to the General Data Protection Regulation - EU Regulation 2016/679.
Depending on various factors, we reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice by posting an updated version of it on our Site.
The operator of personal data in relation to site visitors
The personal data operator of the personal data provided by you is the company INTER CONECTER S.R.L.based in Timişoara, str. Constantin Miu Lerca no. 7 / C, ap. 3, Timiş county, Săcălaz office, str. Complexului no. 8-9, Timiș County, registered with O.R.C. attached to the Timiş Tribunal with no. J35 / 541/2000, unique registration code RO13116628
- "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- "processing" means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or making available in any other way, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- "controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or in association with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of processing are determined by Union or national law, the controller or the specific criteria for its designation may be laid down in Union or national law;
- "Visitor" - any person who accesses or uses our Site;
Type of data collected
The information and personal data we collect about you when you visit the site or interact with Inter Conecter S.R.L. may be:
- Personal details provided by you - such as your name, postal address and other contact details, such as your phone number, email address, your requests, any complaints you may make and any other data we receive if we communicate with you by email, online or social media and any other information you provide - for example when you register on our Sites, you subscribe to the newsletters participate in our offers and promotions, provide feedback as a consumer, respond to surveys or purchase our products or services;
- Payment information - including data required to make purchases, such as your payment account details, credit and debit card numbers, expiration date, delivery and billing address;
- Account login information - including any information you need to create a user account, such as a username, password, and secret question and answer;
- Automatically collected information - including information about your computer, IP address and browser that we may collect, for example, when we use our own cookies or third-party cookies on our Sites, web beacons and similar technologies that collect information about your use of our Sites or your interaction with us via email. See the Cookies Policy for more information. Politica privind cookie-urile pentru mai multe informații.
How personal data is collected
Personal data consisting of name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., are collected directly from the visitor, when he sends us a message through which he asks us questions, requests information, etc.
How personal data is stored
The personal data of the visitors of our site as well as of our facebook pages, are stored in electronic format on computers or on the server of our company, where the access is limited by username and password.
For what purpose are personal data processed
The content of this section details the purposes for which your personal data is collected and used, always within the limits of the law.
We inform you that, until now, we already have information about you that we can use for the same purposes.
For legitimate business interests: we may use your Personal Data (both aggregated and individual), such as your contact details, your account and electronic identification data, information about your online purchases, in advertising purposes and to analyze and improve the quality of our products or services, as well as to understand you as a consumer.
In short, this means that we analyze the information you provide as well as how you use our Site or our products and services. We use this information to improve it and to give you a better user experience (for example, we analyze the pages you've visited, what products and services you use and prefer, and how you use those products and services).
Your personal data may be used in legitimate business interests, such as: the transmission of commercial communications, invitations to participate in competitions, questionnaires or surveys, to improve security and fraud prevention, for purposes related to the integrity of the systems; analysis and statistics on the operation of the site, cookies and similar technologies, analysis of your interaction with the company in order to provide you with personalized offers; managing user relationships and support , to remind you by e-mail of products left in the cart or to send you order confirmation ; to facilitate our business operations, to exercise the company's policies and procedures; and for other legitimate commercial purposes permitted by applicable law for which we will provide the relevant information at that time.
For the execution of the terms and conditions of a contract:for the purchase of our products or services or to carry out a contest, competition or promotion to which you have registered, for the management of your promotion and contacting you if you win, in order to respond to any request for information made using the "Contact Us" menu.
We may use your information based on your agreement, for example, for marketing purposes and to tailor our communications with you based on your profile via email, SMS or other electronic means or otherwise. You may withdraw your consent at any time; see What rights do you have regarding the Personal Data we hold about you?
To comply with legal obligations,such as keeping business records, managing complaints made to the customer service, complying with the legal requirements of public authorities and the legislation and regulations in force or otherwise required by law.
How long do we keep the collected data
The collected data shall be kept strictly for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with the internal data retention procedures, including the applicable archiving rules.
Company, may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. for archiving purposes, according to the applicable archiving rules.
When the data collected is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, it will be destroyed or deleted in a secure manner.
Sometimes, instead of destroying or deleting your Personal Data, we may make it anonymous so that it cannot be associated with or traced back to you. In some cases, there may be legal requirements that require us to keep it. certain information for a certain period of time.
To whom we may disclose personal data collected
Your personal data may be disclosed to certain entities under the following conditions
1. entities and / or persons authorized by us (from the EEA or from third countries) involved in the provision of the Services, including the provision of commercial communications (such as data center providers, payment service providers for various payment facilities, e-mailing platforms such as Google Mail), organizing and conducting our contests / promotions (including when organized in partnership with other entities);
- to third parties in case of a legal requirement or decision of a judicial authority, public authority or governmental body;
- to third parties in case of a company transaction;
- if we are required or otherwise permitted to do so in accordance with applicable law.
Also, your personal data may be disclosed to third party providers of cookies and similar technologies as described in the Cookies Policy.
International transfers of your personal data
Usually Your personal data is processed in the European Union. As our business relationships extend beyond EU borders, your personal data may occasionally be disclosed to non-EU entities to third party providers who help us provide business services.
These third parties will have access to your personal data only according to our instructions and through a contractual relationship. When these third parties are located in territories (such as the US) that may not provide a level of privacy protection equivalent to that in the EU, we will take all necessary steps to verify that your Personal Data benefits from an adequate level of protection. This will be done by concluding data transfer agreements or by ensuring that third parties are certified on data protection.
Your rights regarding the personal data collected
According to the provisions of the General Regulation on data protection no. 679/2016, you have the following rights:
- The right to information - the right to be informed about the identity of the operator - INTER CONECTER S.R.L. the purpose for which the data are processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, the existence of the rights provided by the GDPR and the conditions under which the rights may be exercised.
- The right of access - you can obtain from us, free of charge, confirmation that we process your personal data, as well as information on the specifics of the processing, the fact that the data concerning you are or are not processed and the right of access to these data, except the situation in which these requests are repetitive or made in obvious bad faith;
- Right to correct data - you can request the modification of incorrect personal data and the completion of incomplete ones.
- d. Right to data erasure (“right to be forgotten”) - data erasure may take place when the processing was not lawful, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and processed, you withdrew your consent to the data processing and they cannot be reworked based on another legal provision, the deletion of data is required by law;
- The right to restrict the processing - the restriction of the processing may be requested in case you contest the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- Right to object - the right to object at any time, for good and legitimate reasons, to your data being processed, unless there are contrary legal provisions or when the processing is based on our legitimate interest;
- The right to data portability - to the extent that we process data by automatic means, you may request us, in accordance with the law, to provide your data in a structured form, frequently used and that can be read automatically. If you request this from us, we may pass on your data to another entity, if technically possible.
- Right to file a complaint - you can file a complaint about how your personal data is processed at the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or you can contact the courts.
- Right of withdrawal of consent - if the basis for data processing is consent, we inform you that this consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent will take effect only for the future, the processing performed prior to withdrawal being valid. However, if the processing is mandatory for the provision of services and this can be performed based on other legal provisions, INTER CONECTER SRL will proceed to such processing and will notify the data subjects.
- Object to decisions that are based solely on automatic processing, including profiling
To exercise the above rights, please contact us, in writing - request dated and signed - at Săcălaz, str. Compelxului no. 8 - 9, Timiş County or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if the e-mail contains a certified electronic signature.
To the extent that you exercise your rights, it is possible that INTER CONECTER S.R.L. to request the proof of identity, by communicating an identity document or any other information necessary in order to carry out a prior procedure of verification of the applicant, in accordance with the legal obligations of security and confidentiality of our data.
It obliges us to consider any request or complaint received and to respond within a reasonable time, so that the relevant legal provisions are complied with. We work with the competent regulatory authorities, including national data protection authorities, in order to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data, which we cannot resolve directly with our users.
Alternatively, you can address your complaint to the data protection supervisor.
You may revoke your agreement to receive the newsletter or marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by following the instructions in any marketing communication or even now by using the unsubscribe option on our Contact Us form. These preferences can be controlled from your profile settings, if necessary.
Social media and other websites
When browsing social media forums, such as Facebook, Twitter, Yammer, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc., you need to know and understand the tools offered by these sites that allow you to choose how to who share Personal data in your social media profile (s).
Our Site may also contain links to third party websites. By accessing them you will leave our website and our mobile applications. Although these third party websites are carefully selected, Inter Conecter S.R.L. cannot be held responsible for the use of your Personal Data by these organizations. For more information and details, see the Information section on third party data privacy and the privacy statement of the website you visit (if such a statement is provided).
Personal data of minors
We take the protection of children's privacy seriously and use our Site in accordance with applicable law.
A child, according to the legislation applicable to each Site, must always have the consent of a parent / guardian before providing us with any Personal Data through the Website. If it is determined after collection that a user is a minor or has not indicated the consent of a parent / guardian before providing any Personal Data, we will not use or store his or her Personal Data without the consent of the parent / guardian. Without the agreement, however, the child will not be able to participate in certain activities. However, in certain situations, we may retain and use such information (in accordance with the rest of this Policy and applicable law) to notify and obtain the consent of the parent / guardian and for other purposes related to safety, security, liability and other purposes permitted by applicable law. A parent / guardian may analyze, remove, modify or refuse the subsequent collection or use of their child's Personal Data by contacting us stating the child's name, address and e-mail address.
Security of personal data
The most appropriate measures shall be taken to protect the data processed during the transmission to us and after this time.
In order to guarantee security, we mention, by way of example, the security arrangements:
- Access to personal data is allowed only to persons who have the legal right to use it, as they have a correlative obligation to ensure the confidentiality of data.
- The access to the electronic servers used by our company is made through password and other access and authentication controls.
- One customer's data is stored separately from another customer's data
- No employee or person who comes into contact with personal data or documents containing such data shall have the right to disclose such data to third parties.
- Employees must apply minimum security measures, consisting of: the use of passwords with a high level of protection; the prohibition of disclosing the password to other persons, respectively the prohibition to use the account used in the interest of the service by several persons; prohibiting the saving of the password in both physical and / or electronic format; banning access to areas for which there is no authorization; verifying the security of electronically stored data by not leaving the computer unattended, using a password in accordance with this Policy, and informing the IT department of any change in the role and access requirements
Failure to comply with these requirements by any of the employees, constitutes a disciplinary violation, punishable according to the legal provisions in force.
- 6. In addition to these measures, IT employees, in addition, comply with the following security measures: each person will have a user and a separate password to log in; passwords will change periodically; the obligation to transmit the data to which they have access in case of notification by the authorities; the obligation to install a system to identify illegal accesses within the network; the network protocol to be used will be TCP / IP; the obligation to protect against malware, such as: Virus, Trojan Horse, Rootkit, Backdoor and any other such, for example by installing firewalls, antivirus, establishing protection against spam; the obligation to secure wireless networks using encryption;
However, no method of electronic or physical transmission or storage is 100% secure.
If you consider that your personal data have been compromised, please contact us in writing at Săcălaz, str. Compelxului no. 8 - 9, Timiş County or by e-mail to email@example.com
To the best of our knowledge, you will be notified of the security breach, with all relevant information regarding security incidents.
In the event of a breach of the security system, in order to limit its extent, we will notify both the Supervisory Authority and the person or persons concerned of this breach.